Monday 29 April 2013

90th Birthday Card

This card is for a friend of my Aunt.  Do you think it looks wonky?  Maybe it's the twine in the central panel is making me think so, wish I'd just stuck it on straight. Or maybe it's just my card-making-OCD kicking in LOL!

Image from Lili of the Valley - coloured with pencils and sparkly stickles added to flower centres.

The Corrosive Challenge #173 - Mother's Day / Special Lady
Pile it On #17 - April Showers bring May flowers
Sketch flipped from Sweet Sunday #183
Simon Says ... anything goes

7 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely again, fab cute image and love your colours. Hugs, Claire x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Lynne - no I don't think it's wonky (like you say, probably the twine!). love the colours and the sentiment banner
Kim x

Unknown said...

I don't see it wonky :) I think it's the twine making it look wonky but it's not.
This card is gorgeous!
Hugs xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne :-) the image and papers are fabulous, I am sure your Aunt will love it :-)

I have this problem too, I have wonky eyes, but this looks straight to me,I think its an optical illusion :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.i love your sweet bear and fab papers.its not wonky at all, it just your twine decieving the eyes :D

xx coops xx

Jasmine said...

I think this is super sweet, and not wonky at all. Great take on the sketch, a wonderful birthday card for a 90th birthday, quite an accomplishment! Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Benzi said...

Yep, it's your OCD kicking in...ha
Your card is so adorable. I love the dots and stripes and the cute image full of flowers.