Sunday 7 April 2013

Think pink

This wee card was a bit of a disaster in the making.  First off, I had coloured my image and thought it looked really well, went to die cut it and managed to set it on top of a die that I hadn't tidied, and sliced the whole thing in bits!  Grr.  So I tidied up and started again!  I then managed to stick down my image panel wonky and spent the rest of my time trying to hide it!
There's bound to be some trick to sticking these odd shaped Spellbinders dies down straight ... so if anyone has any tips please share!  
I've also used a super-old-sadly-neglected Marianne swirls die and fancy Memory Box corner die.

Sketch from Die Cuttin Divas #109
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday #98 - girls and boys come out to play
Moving along with the times - let's get krafty
Sarah Hurley #79 - projects with character
Crafty Catz #177 - anything goes

12 comments:

Claire said...

Well it's not a disaster now - it's a fabulous girly card. Hugs, Claire x

L.B. said...

I think it is cute and love the swirls. Glad the sketch at DCD could inspire you a little bit!

Jac’s Playground said...

Looks fabulous to me, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Your card is great Lynne!
Love the swirls.
Hugs xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is so cute! Love the image and your design. Well done with the sketch.

Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Good luck!
Nick

BugBites said...

Adorable. TFS with us at DCD this week.

Benzi said...

I did the same thing on my last card and didn't cover it as well as you. Your card looks so adorable and I see nothing crooked.
I'm out today cutting dead parts of ferns off today. The fiddleheads are really coming on. Yea!!!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the flowers and the swirls!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super sweet card! Love your image and the pretty dies you framed her with. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips, good luck!

Aunty Sue said...

Love this stamp and fab card,and good luck with our challenge at Crafty Catz this week

Bettina L. said...

Love your card. Great design with the spring colours, buttefly and flowers. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx