Sunday 24 August 2014

A yellow kitty and a blue dog ;)

I thought I'd be a good girl and use up the scrap DP from my last card .... as opposed to sticking it back in the pack and then picking it up off the floor every time it slides out!  (I must get a better DP storage system LOL)
I coloured my kitty and puppy to match my DP, blogland has no restrictions on the actual colour of animals!

Puppy and sentiment both popped up on dimensionals.  Clear gloss added to the dogs eyes and the cat's nose.

Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #150
Crafty Girls #25 - anything goes
Seize the Birthday - anything goes birthday
Addicted to CAS #45 - geometric
Allsorts #273 - warm sunshiny colours
Crazy 4 Challenges #250 - animals, not bears or rabbits

13 comments:

Benzi said...

I think your animals are cute as can be colored this way.....no restrictions on the color of flowers, either, or I suppose anything else. Ha Just an adorable card.

MagsB said...

Oh how cute! I agree, animals on cards can be coloured any way you choose (I recently coloured a dinosaur pink!!) What a fun card!!

love Mags B x

Jen Mitchell said...

Definitely cute! No special coloring required! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Dotty Jo said...

Love your colour combo! Enjoy your few days off, Jo x

Linda Callahan said...

Wow these two critters are adorable! Really cute card!

brenda said...

What a really sweet image Lynn and nicely designs with the grasses for them to perch on.

Thanks so much for joining in my Sunshiny theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Glenda J said...

This is so adorable! The colours are fabulous too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is such a sweet card! The images you've used are just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Mervi said...

Cute pet friends, lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Colleen said...

The expression on the kitty is priceless! Seriously cute card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Sandy said...

A fun card, love your happy duo! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Crafty Girls Challenges.
Hugs,
Sandy

coldwaters2 said...

This is both fab and fun Lynne those two critters make such a lovely friendly pair, if my Jess saw that cat she would be after it like a shot, lol, smashing card.
hugs
lorraine x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x