Monday 11 August 2014

Bookworm Bookmark

While I had my tag dies out, I thought I'd try something new and make a wee back-to-school bookmark using the partial die cutting technique.  It's dead easy, I'll give this a go again :)
Here's a link to the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers

Images from Paper Smooches, coloured with copics.  Eyelet and ribbon from stash.

Party Time Tuesdays #184 - back to school
Let's Craft and Create #95 - ribbon or twine
My Mum's Craft Shop #20 - Clean and Simple
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge #74 - back to school

PS If you haven't already seen it, go out and have a look at the moon ... its fabulous!!


ETA: Top 3 at Party Time Tuesday and also My Mum's Craft Shop :)

8 comments:

Benzi said...

What a cute bookmark for back to schoolers...love the brad for the ribbon and that little bookworm.

Ha...super moon, is it???

Benzi said...

I meant, Ah, super moon, is it? Not, ha...super moon, is it? LOL

coldwaters2 said...

What a fabby bookmark Lynne perfect for anyone going back to school or just someone who loves books, great image.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Love the brightly coloured tag, awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create,.

Jackie said...

What a delightful image and a fabulous bookmark, I love it. Love your doggy card and bookmark too :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute bookmark.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Such a fabulous bookmark Lynne, just perfect for our latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create!

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx