Sunday 17 August 2014

Happy Kitty :)

It's been a wild and windy day today here, lashing one minute and sunshine 2 minutes later.  Ruby-doo has been in and out the back door like a yoyo and her raincoat on and off just as many times too!  My sweetpeas have completely toppled over in the wind, so they'll be for the recycling bin next weekend if not before :(  My green peas have already been lifted (they were delish), and the potatoes will be dug soon too, so my borders are slowly emptying out and heading for autumn whether we're ready for it or not!

This card was inspired by this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoast - here's Diane's original.  I'm so pleased that I managed to use some of my much-unloved washi tape and an old brad that's been in my stash for aaaages  :)

Paper Smooches SPARKS - anything goes
Less is More #185 - animal
Crafts 4 Eternity R#189 - something old
Cute Card Thursday #334 - Clean and Simple

11 comments:

Sid said...

Hi Lynne, I love your card ..... so cute !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

Chrissie said...

This is a little sweetie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Superb image, fun and cute.
Love your layout and colour choice Lynne
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Lynne.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

It was the same here too!
I love this happy card :o)
Jackie xx

Benzi said...

What a cute image, Lynne. I love Washi tape and forget to use it. Your brad is really cute, too.

Sorry about your sweet peas. Yes, Fall is coming and I'm not ready for saying good-bye to summer.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne what a beautiful, happy card that image is a pure delight a fabulous choice of colours, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

michele said...

Fabulous card Lynne :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Unknown said...

Adorable card! I love it!

Anne said...

Purrfect card Lynne!
Thank you for joining this week's Less is More Challenge, animals.
Anne
LIM Designer

Lori said...

Aww, this is just adorable! Love the washi tape strip accents and the faux stitched border around your image panel. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!