Monday 4 August 2014

Home is Where Your Heart is

I was delighted to see that one of my favourite stampers, Debby4000 is this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoast.  I could happily CASE Debby's cards till the cows come home, and the hardest thing was choosing which one I was going for!  In the end I went for this fab card ... I used a different city die (mines from Paper Smooches) and added some doodling and an extra wee heart coming out of one of the chimneys.
As you can see, I loved Debby's card so much I didn't change an awful lot!!


5 comments:

Benzi said...

Ooh, I love your city and all the colorful buildings. Wow! I just have to get some of those dies. I don't have a city stamp or die. What's up with that? LOL Awesome card, Lynne!

Jackie said...

Wow, what a colourful card :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Love the doodling and the little heart coming from chimney. Thank you joining in with Splitcoast Feature Stamper challenge still can't believe they chose me this week.
luv
Debby

Dotty Jo said...

This is great Lynne, looks fabulous! I could also CASE Debby on a very regular basis as her cards always look amazing, Jo x

MagsB said...

What fantastic colours on your gorgeous cityscape! Absolutely lovely!

love Mags B x