Monday 25 August 2014

Stinkin' Sweet Skunk

It's been a typical summer Bank Holiday here .... drizzly and cold all day, it feels so wrong to have the heat on in August!  Ah well, tomorrow is supposed to be better, fingers crossed ;)

I'm always in need of Anniversary and wedding cards and always struggle with them, so when Heather posted a card over in The CLASSroom I thought it was perfect to have a go at..  Here's Heather's original and step-by-steptutorial.

My image is Stinkin' Sweet Skunk from High Hopes. Everything is coloured with watercolour paints and clear gloss added to the hearts.  Wish I'd measured out my sentiment better, but I made the mistake of stamping after I'd stuck my cloud down!

Party Time Tuesdays #186 - watercolouring
Papertake Weekly - to die for
Sarah Hurley 365 #95 - favourite things , mine are my High Hopes stamps (yip all of them!) and my bling :)
Crafty Calendar challenge August - anything goes
Charisma Cardz #18 - Wedding Anniversary

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Very cute for a skunk!!
Yes....a typical Bank Holiday here as well.

Benzi said...

Lynne, this is so cute and a good job with the tutorial. I checked it out. I love your sky/clouds...perfect. Adorable card!

Sorry about that cool weather...we have really heated up........hot and humid.

Jackie said...

Lovely card and a sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Lynne this is absolutely brilliant what an super fun image to use for an Anniversary, fantastic.
hugs
lorraine x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Lynne, so cute! Thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
Claire xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great anniversary card and I love the fab image and colouring.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs Sarahxx