Sunday 24 August 2014

Welcome Baby Boy

Sunday evening already, boooo, but it's a Bank Holiday tomorrow and I treated myself to a few extra days , so no work for me till Thursday, hurrah!

The TAWS Be Inspired photo inspiration had me stumped for a while until I came across this DP that's been in my stash for aaages that kinda made me think of a quilt effect.  It's lovely in real life (the dark orange panels are really shiney) but of course doesn't show up well in photos.  I paper pieced my wee car, popped the wheels up on dimensionals and added some silver disc stickers to the wheel centres and to the heart.  Taylored Expressions chevron border and Paper Smooches heart die.

TAWS Be Inspired #56 - photo
Layout from Sweet Sunday #233
Sister Act #71 - anything goes
Crafty Creations #270 - use some old stash
Papertake Weekly - to die for
CAS on Sunday #40 - rock a bye baby
Simon Says Stamp Monday - anything goes

7 comments:

Benzi said...

Well, that car is just too cute and so are those wheels. I want one like it. :-) Another cute, cute card.

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet baby card! Love the papers and the colors so refreshing. Glad you joined in on the challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Jackie said...

Two fabulous cards. I love that we can colour our images any colour we like, let's call it cardmaker's licence :o)
Jackie xx

Tracy said...

Such an adorable card! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Great colors! I love the wheels)
Thank you for being with Be Inspired Challenge this month.

Tanja said...

Hey Lynne, love your card. Especially the bling at the heart :-) Thank you for joining us at BIC!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so sweet! I love the patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining us at the Be Inspired Challenge!
Lisa