Wednesday 3 September 2014

High Hopes Jolly Holiday Release Blog Hop and Prizes :)



Today is the Jolly Holiday Release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. The Dream Team have created some wonderful projects using some of the stamps that will be release today. Hop along to each blog in order to see their projects. There will be a prize, but you won't know where, so leave a comment on each blog to make sure that you are entered for the drawing! 
The Blog Hop will be open through Midnight EST, Friday September 5th and the winner will be announced with the next challenge.

You should have arrived here from Kristine's blog, and your next stop is to visit Michelle.  
And if you haven't started from the beginning, you'll find the full hop order at High Hopes blog.

My card uses Ghost Trio - coloured with copics, and also Bat which I've popped up on dimensionals.  I've sugared up my candy corn using clear gloss and glitter ... we don't get candy corn in Northern Ireland, but thanks to my bloggy buddy Patti J I know what they taste like ;)


23 comments:

Jackie said...

Not here for the blog hop, just wanted to say that I love this new image and your card too :o)
Jackie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne not on the blog hop but I just had to tell you how much this made me smile, I am not a lover of Halloween but I am seeing so many fun cards about it doesn't portray anything scary, I really, really love this cutie, fabby card those are great images and the scene is perfection.
hugs
lorraine x

Becca said...

Oh my gosh,love it!!! another adoreable card and funny stamp

Benzi said...

Oh my gosh, I love this adorable image and it would be great for my little munchkins. I may just have to get it. It's just too cute and I love your card.
What??? No candy corn in NI? It really is sweet and sugary, isn't it? Glad you got to taste it.

Kellie said...

Super cute card. I always look forward to new Halloween stamps.

Renae said...

Great card!!!! I love the new image and your coloring is great!

Shari said...

Lynne, wow I love your card! LOVE the way you have done the background!!! Great card!

Hugs;
Shari G.

Deb said...

What an adorable card, love this image!

Janet said...

Love your card - how you did the background, colors used - your card is great!!

Carol Dee said...

I am loving those bats and the ghost expression is great!

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lynne. Love those ghosties.

Janine said...

I love your card - great design and those ghosts are just wonderful

Deb said...

Cute image!

Jane Z said...

Fantastic card, Lynne! I love both the bat and ghosts stamps! Beautifully done - your coloring is amazing!!! The blog hop is sooo much fun, to see all the creative work you and the DT members have done! :)

Shelly said...

So cute! I really like the background you made.

Lillian A said...

Cute image and love how you've colored these adorable spooks -- lovely border and great clouds !!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, Lynne, the signging trio could not be cuter! Great job of coloring and I love the goofy looking bats. What an adorable card. The dripping blood is a great border. Nice job.

Mel said...

I love these ghosts! Such a cute card :-)

Leda said...

Cute card

José said...

Fantastic card, I love the new Halloween stamps, they are so cute, not scary at all!! Your background looks great

Yolanda said...

Great card. The background is amazing!

Carolina F. said...

Great Card! Love your copic coloring is amazing.

MagsB said...

Such fun!

I hope you're feeling better!

love Mags B x