Sunday 1 March 2015

Card for Ruby

This card is for a friend of my Mum ... her name's Ruby, so of course I had to make red a main colour!

My image is an oldie from Lili of the Valley - coloured with watercolour pencils, and then the tag popped up on dimensionals.  After I'd stamped my sentiment I thought the top corner looked a bit bare, so I added this fancy corner.  I should have added it first so that it didn't cover up my sentiment, but hey ho!  My gorgeous sparkly '80' is from a set of peel off stickers.

Sketch from Monday Lunchtime #355
Crafty Catz #268 - dies/punches
Cute Card Thursday #362 - fancy corners
Creative Knockouts #78 - lots of layers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes


11 comments:

MJ said...

Oh my goodness this is just darling, love the red background and the darling image. The papers you chose have great colors, Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Cheryl W. said...

I think Ms. Ruby will love it! The colors are so bright and cheery. Wonderful card!

Patti J said...

Your sweet Ruby will love this! It's so bright and happy! Thanks for sharing it with us :-)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is full of so much sweetness and delight I love that image also the wonderful mix of colours and design, super, super make
hugs
lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

A fabulous card Lynne, I love the tag on the beautifully coloured cute image...........gorgeous papers and details!!

Thanks so much for joining with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Jackie said...

Another of your delightful images and a fabulous card :) Jackie

coops said...

so stunning lynne.gorgeous sweet bear and i love your design and bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Lynne thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
Dianne x CC DT

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image and great coloring. Love your picture of Ruby. She's cute too. Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts. Hope to see you again, and good luck. Maggie, DT

Craft Paper said...

Love the image you used. Beautiflly colored. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.