Monday 23 March 2015

High Hopes: Foxy Knitter

It's Monday so it's my day for posting over at High Hopes blog :)
(our Anything High Hopes Goes challenge runs to the end of the month)

Today I've used Foxy Knitter from our Spring Release ... isn't he perfect to make cards for those knitters in your family!

I've coloured him with one copic marker (Peach) and just used light feathery strokes to build up colour and texture.  I also used the same marker to colour my accessories, but it decided to run out on me when I was colouring my flower  ... which is the main reason my I fell out of love with my copics!  At least when I'm using pencils I can see how much I have left LOL
Simon Says Stamp 'Happy' die; Paper Smooches hill die.  Woodware flower punch.

Sister Act #98 - anything goes
Polkadoodles #12 - birthday
Inspiration Destination #25 - anything goes
Crafty Creations #285 - chevrons or stripes
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration challenge #81 - use a diecut
Kathy's 30 day colouring challenge #thedailymarker30day

14 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Your card looks adorable! Love the bright colors you used!

Sarah said...

What a fabulous stamp...love it!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Oh look at his little foxy face! Gorgeous, Jo x

Patti J said...

Cute cute cute! Love this, Lynne!

Cheryl W. said...

Thank you for sharing how you colored the cute little fox with just one Copic marker. I'm amazed at the shading and texture you achieved.

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, love the vibrant colours :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lynne. Love the texture in your coloring.

debby4000 said...

Love your cute foxy card..
luv
Debby

Benzi said...

Oh my gosh, I love that knitting fox. Don't enable me!!! I know someone who would love this.
Sorry about your Copic running dry.........ugh!

Cheremane said...

Fabulous thanks for joining us over on the Polkadoodles Challenge. Good Luck xx (DT)

Aileen said...

Love your colouring, this card is so cute.

Scrappy Scatty said...

how cute
Thank you for joining in our Birthday Challenge over at Polkadoodles xx

chanya13 said...

Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Challenge. Agnieszka DT

Kathy said...

This card is so adorable!