Sunday 1 November 2015

Dotty Snowman

Just looking at my post title .... I think I ran out of imaginative titles years ago LOL

I'm still playing with my Eat Cakes Graphics snowman
1193-J Snowman (assembled)

Coloured with watercolour pencils.  I had a snippet of the DP left, so I used it to paper piece his hat and scarf.  I also added clear gloss highlights to his hat and scarf, and added orange stickles to his nose.
Paper Smooches snowflakes dies.
I hadn't planned on adding my sequins, but had a splodge that needed covering ;)

While I've got you, anyone know where I could get one of these gem wheels with clear gems only - I have one in small, medium and large clear gems but it's nearly finished and I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere ...

14 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your snowman looks frosty and fun! I like your sequins - that's a very inventive way of covering a splodge. I haven't seen one of those wheels in a long, long time. Hope you find one!

Jackie said...

A wonderful snowman card Lynne, sorry I can't help with the gems :o)
Jackie xx

Jenni's Jems said...

Hee he I'm always having to save due to splodges but your sequins just add to your card,which is simply gorgeous! x

Sarn said...

There's that cute snowman again. LOVE HIM. Great card Lynne.

Thanks for all the grog in the Playground last week . . . do you think you could smuggle some more over for our November 5th Bonfire Party please? It went down a treat!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynne - and the sequins look just as if they're meant to be - like the snowman is juggling :)

As Cheryl says, I haven't seen one of those wheels in a long time, have you tried Googling 'nail art gems' ? Just a thought.

Hugs

Di xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.i loev your fab snowman and stunning red and white combo ;D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Lynne I am loving both the image and the papers I always love any dotty papers.
hugs
lorraine x

Michelle said...

He looks so cosy with his scarf.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Sweet card! I thought I'd pop by to let you know you won my SSS November Card Kit giveaway. ;)

Rachel said...

Fab card, I love all polka dots and your super cute snowman!
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is SO cute! I love that snowman and your colors! :)

Hettie said...

What a cutie snowman! Ruby is super cute too. Hic!!!!
xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, thank you for sharing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our new challenge tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

MagsB said...

So very cute, Lynne! A very sweet snowman, and the dark red spotted paper makes the perfect frame!

love Mags B x