Tuesday 19 January 2016

CAS Sympathy

I've had a bit of a run on sympathy cards from my stash, so need to get making these again.  It's definitely easier to make them when you don't know who they're for!

This one uses an oldie stamp from Cornish Heritage Farm - coloured with watercolour pencils and Wink of Stella added to the flower centres.  I added the dotty effect round my image with copic markers ... I decided after I took this pic that the bottom right corner was annoying me, so added a few random dots there too!

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn the clear mason jar is fantastic! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

Joyce said...

Wonderful coloring around that jar. Your flowers look so realistic and so does your water. I agree that sympathy cards are easier when you don't know who they are for. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week.

Cheryl W. said...

Very pretty card. That is such a great image for sympathy cards.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty card Lynne! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!