Wednesday 6 July 2016

A Tabby cat, or not?

For day 2 of the Daily Marker colouring challenge I was going for the tabby cat look here - I should have googled a picture before I started ;)  He was a bit too yellow at first, and then was too orange, so there's about 3 other brown shades here too to tone him down a bit!

My Kitty is from Eat Cake Graphics
2016-G Kitty Sebastian has very long whiskers
Coloured with watercolours.
Couldn't get a decent pic of this tonight, I'll try again tomorrow.  I might add a doodled border, it looks like it needs 'something'.

5 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your kitty looks pretty darn cute, even though you say you struggled with the coloring. Not sure your card needs anything else, but I do think a doodled border would be a nice addition.

Sarah said...

Step away from the card!! It's perfect as it is!! xx

Brenda in IN said...

I think it is perfect. It reminds me of my son's cat, same color.

Cara said...

Love your watercolouring, personally I'd add a border, but don't blame me if it turn out wrong! Maybe try drawing a border on a bit of acetate or tracing paper and holding it over it to see first. Cara x

Julie B said...

Sweet puddy tat, I like how you've w/cloured him.
Thanks for jpoining us at ATSM. :0)