Monday 24 October 2016

Cows and Indians ;)

Ack, I've no mojo this weather, he's up and left me and gone to sunnier, warmer climes!  But my stash is low so I'm ploughing on!  Plus I usually gift some of my cards at Christmas, so I need to get an extra pile made too.  Maybe I need a few days off work to stay in my PJs and get inky ;)

Anyway, my first card uses and ooooooldie stamp from Penny Black.  Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to his horns and hooves.  White flowers covered with my clear glitter pen.

  • Layout from Sugar Pea Mix it Up challenge #18 
  • Allsorts #386 - sparkle and shine
  • As You Like It - new or old stash - well both actually!  I love new DPs and tend to use all the nice pages first (then the pack gets stuck in my To Use bag), but equally I love some of my older stamps.  This little cow is maybe 10 years old I'm sure, and still sees ink quite often!
  • Fab'n Funky #323 - fabulous flowers

I haven't tidied my stash properly for a few weeks (bad me), so this little indian girl was still knocking aobut.  I've coloured her with watercolour pencils to match my snazzy DP and added sparkle to her feathers and the flower.  Gold sequins from stash.

14 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such cute cards, I love the cow stamp, I can see why this gets used often. Thanks for joining in the fun at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Cheryl W. said...

Two fab cards, Lynne! I especially love that plump cow with her bouquet. I can see why you continue to stamp her after 10 years or so. I'll be furiously making cards once I get home (we're still traveling).

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

love the cute card :)

Di said...

Love the cow card Lynne - and you snippets card is so cute! Such a lovely image as well :)

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Meant to say Lynne, the wee Scotty dog would be a perfect Westie in white!

Hugs

Di xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous makes Lynne....really love that happy cow. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

MagsB said...

These are lovely, Lynne! Your choice of papers and colours is always just right. The PB cow is simply adorable!

love Mags B x

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Sarah said...

These are wonderful Lynne. I will lend you my mojo...I have so many ideas, yet no time!! xx

brenda said...

Two super creations Lynne, many thanks for joining our 'Sparkle and Sine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Creative world said...

Super cute cards and awesome design... Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge
Zeljka DT x

Darnell said...

These are both adorable designs, Lynne! High five to you for ploughing on without Mr. Mojo! That's inspiring for all of us, cuz that fool abandons each one of us now and then!! Hugs, Darnell

Lin said...

Love both your designs, the cow is just too cute.

Thank you for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynne both of your cards are so sweet I see lots of mojo here! Thank you for sharing with us at SugarPea Design this month!