Sunday 16 October 2016

New Stash

It was a bit of an icky day today, so no gardening for me, my housework was all done, so I treated myself to a load of crafting!  These are all from my haul from Bunny Zoe's Crafts sale, I know it looks like I had a massive spending spree but I think it all came to about £25!  Though I also had a bit of a spree at the new Range shop that's just opened and added to my stash of papers!  Oops ;)

This one uses this sweet image from Marianne Designs.  Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.  Spellbinders sentiment frame and some blue enamel dots.


Card 2 uses this new doggy stamp from Wags and Whiskers .... as if I didn't have enough doggy stamps already LOL!
I've based it on this week's featured stamper challenge at Splitcoast - here's Jaydee's fab original.
Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Balloon covered with my clear sparkle pen and then clear gloss.  Red enamel dots add to his hat.  Nice and simple!
And finally, this one uses my new stamp from Nellie Snellen.  I paper pieced her cactus and flower, and added sparkle and clear gloss to her feathers.  I kinda wish I'd stamped her a bit lower down, she looks a bit floaty!
Fancy frame for my sentiment is an oldie die from Dienamics.

Right, that's me.  I'll be oogling the gorgeous Mr Poldark for the next hour in case you're looking for me ;)  And if you don't watch it, here's what you're missing!  

15 comments:

Sarah said...

A terrific trio Lynne, but I am leaning towards the cute mutt as my favourite!! The Range is a dangerous place to go...too much goodness to purchase and at Christmas time they have the most wonderful tree ornaments. Our closest one is about 20 miles away so I usually visited every month or so, if I can last that long!! xx

Bernice said...

Lovely cards Lynne - I particularly like the wee doggy one. I didn't know we had a 'Range' shop in NI - have been to a few in England and they're really good. We just need a 'Hobbycraft' now as well (preferably in the 'west') ;-)

Chris said...

All three of your cards are gorgeous Lynne, you're certainly putting your new stash to great use! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Cheryl W. said...

Three super cards today. You were on a crafting roll! I love all of the cute images and how you've colored (or paper-pieced) them. You definitely beefed up your stash of cards with this lot. :)

Sherrie K. said...

WOW!! Super cute cards!!! I love the sweet little images, they are all adorable!
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Seize the Birthday!
Sherrie K
Surprise Guest Designer

Barbara said...

Looks like you had a lovely day crafting and I enjoyed all of the adorable cards. You ended up with a very nice selection. I will have to remember to treat myself to a "load of crafting." Love that saying! Oh, and I do watch Poldark! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member

Flo said...

Your cards continue to bring smiles--love them!

coldwaters2 said...

Three brilliant fun cards Lynne each one has a magic of it's own you do create such ACE makes, as for Mr Poldark I remember the original series which I don't think can be topped, but enjoy it anyway, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Fabulous trio! Your coloring is spot on...well done! Thanks for playing along with us this week at PPA.

Unknown said...

Fabulous trio and your coloring is spot on...well done! Thanks for playing along with us this week at PPA.

Sandy said...

Three fabulous cards, very cute images and well designed. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
Hugs, Sandy

Marlene Atkinson said...

A fabulous case card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley.xxx

Helen said...

A great card.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Melanie said...

Wonderful cards!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)