Wednesday 31 May 2017

SC647 Not a creature stirred

Here's the new sketch from Splitcoaststampers -  I flipped it so it fitted my image better and used a snowflake instead of panel #5.  If you'd like to play along, please link your card over at Splitcoaststampers


For my card I used this cutie from Eat Cake Graphics:
Not a creature stirring (scene)

Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to the candy canes.  Bonus extra points for using up this oldie DP that's been on the go for a few years now!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Love the contemporary patterned paper you've teamed with this cute and beautifully coloured image x

Cheryl W. said...

I just love that image, Lynne! It makes me smile every time I see it. Love the papers you've chosen, too, and your coloring is lovely, as usual. Have a great weekend.

Esther said...

Darling card!
Thanks for joining us at DCD's this week!