Tuesday 30 January 2018

Girly pinkness

Only one more day at work for me and then I'm off for a nice loooooong weekend.  Roll on!!  It will be heavenly not to have to drudge through the traffic for a couple of mornings.  There was a report last year that Belfast is the UK's most congested city and I could well believe it!  Outside of peak traffic is fine though, in case you're thinking of visitng ;)

I've had an oldie LOTV stamp out tonight and found a wee scrap of this gorgeous DP in my stash.  Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Clear gloss added to the ribbon, glitter to her space-boppers (well that's what we always called them!), and then I went over her tutu with my sparkle pen.

9 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Awww, what a sweet image, and beautifully colored, too! Love your card, Lynne!

Kath said...

A fabulous card and I love the design you've used too.
Kath x

Flo said...

I love your card, and the stamp--even more!
Love your choice of colors!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Adorable image colored wonderful for a birthday celebration! Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at Time Out Challenges.

Dotty Jo said...

Simply gorgeous - I always love how you colour LOTV stamps, Jo x

Sarah said...

Pink and green are among my favourite colours Lynne so this cute card really appeals to me. Love that border of stripey paper too xx

Di said...

Totally adorable Lynne - and the colours and colouring are just perfect. I do love that sentiment as well - especially how it overlaps the perfectly matched paper strip!

Hugs

Di xx

Lynn said...

I hope you have enjoyed your weekend off! Your color is amazing on this super sweet card.

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Annemi said...

So cute card. Love the clean design and your colors and coloring. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com