Monday 15 January 2018

Naughty or Nice?

Fancy winning this gorgeous die set?
Well play along at Naughty or Nice and you could!  This month 'It's a celebration' is our theme, so it's a dead easy one, and you can be either naughty or nice.
I'm the nice one of the bunch hahahahahaaha ;)





For my card I've used this cutie from LOTV -
one of my 'go to' stamps for new babies!
Coloured with watercolour pencils and baby image popped up on dimensionals.  My DP is super old stuff that had been in my Too Nice To Use pile, no more of that nonsense for me ;)
My little heart sequin is pink but it didn't photograph well.

It's the first day of Kathy's 30 day colouring challenge over at the Daily Marker, so I'm definitely going to try to play along - perfect timing as my card stash is so low!  And I'm really going to try to concentrate on my colouring instead of just firing them out!!  I'm still not overly happy with her skin colour, she needs to be a wee bit pinker and fresher!



11 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwww this just adorable Lynne, I love her diddy pink teddy. Do you know what...I have some of that paper stashed away too, must take a leaf out of your book and use it!! xx

Heidi Weaver said...

Such a sweet card, Lynne! I love the soft watercolouring of your image. Great use of the papers, too. Thanks so much for joining the HLS January Watercolour Challenge.

karen h said...

Adorable image! Great coloring of the image too. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Cheryl W. said...

That baby-in-a-box image is just the cutest! I love the DSP you used with it, too. It's perfect! I just used my last (decent) baby card, so I need to make a couple more. I do have one left in the file but it was made eons ago and is not very good. I don't think I'd give it to anyone. It's just a reminder of how far I've come. he he

Beverley said...

Adorable, such a wonderful New Baby card. The baby in a box is so cute and reminds me of my two! Beautiful colouring, patterned paper and use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

Tracey Magner said...

Hi, Your card is so adorable, just saw it on Kathy Rac site, I do the 30 day challenge also, I loved that stamp, I didn't know what LOTV meant, but I just looked it up and thanks to you found a NEW stamp co to spend my money at, LOL. Thanks, Love your card. Tracey Magner

Unknown said...

Oh what a lovely sweet baby girl card. The stamp is just perfect.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Fiona Whitten said...

A sweet baby card - love the image and the colouring. Thanks for joining us for the CC&S challenge.

Sue - said...

Such a sweet baby card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge

MagsB said...

Another cutie, Lynne! I admire how you've interpreted the sketch - I find really simple sketches quite difficult! Such a sweet baby card!

love Mags B x

Jo Nevill said...

Very cute card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x